Amanda Bynes — Scrambled to Save Gasoline-Soaked Dog After Driveway Fire

Amanda Bynes accidentally drenched her pet Pomeranian with gasoline while building a fire in a residential neighborhood … then raced to a nearby liquor store to clean the pooch … and TMZ has the bizarre footage. The surveillance video — taken…

Find out more hot and juicy Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News details at TMZ.com

Popular Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *