‘Buckwild’ Star Shain Gandee — Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Possible Cause of Death

There is evidence that “Buckwild” star Shain Gandee may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning … sources close to the death investigation tell TMZ.A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office in West Virginia tells us, the bodies of Shain, his…

Find out more hot and juicy Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News details at TMZ.com

Popular Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *