Drugs Are Bad M’Kay: 52-Year-Old Man Swallows Gulf Ball-Sized Bag Of That White Girl And Dies While In Police Custody

Did he not think he was going to die?

Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs

According to The NY Post

A man died while in police custody last night when he choked on a golf ball-sized bag of drugs after

Find out more hot and juicy Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News details at Bossip

Popular Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *