MTV’s Buckwild Star Shain Gandee’s Death Likely Caused By Carbon Minoxide Poisoning

Earlier today we found out that Shain Gandee, one of the featured personalities on MTV’s reality show Buckwild, had sadly died at the age of 21, but details surrounding the tragic incident were limited. New reports claim that Shain, his uncle David Gandee, and an unidentified third person had decided to leave a bar in Sissonville […]

Find out more hot and juicy Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News details at PerezHilton

Popular Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *