One Direction’s Liam Payne Has Apartment Ravaged By Fire, Friend Rushed To Hospital With Burns!!!!

Oh noes!!! A fire broke out in Liam Payne’s apartment Monday night and one of his friends was injured and rushed to the hospital with second degree burns!!! Ugh!! This is so sad!! Apparently the buddy was using the grill on Liam’s balcony when everything went wrong!!! Liam was in the kitchen when all of this happened, but […]

Find out more hot and juicy Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News details at PerezHilton

Popular Hollywood Celebrity Gossip News Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *