If you are a busy woman who wants to look good without spending too much time on your hair, you are not alone. Many women struggle with finding easy hairstyles that suit their lifestyle, hair type, and personal preference. Fortunately, there are plenty of options that can help you achieve a chic and effortless look in minutes. Whether you need a hairstyle for work, school, gym, or a casual day out, here are some easy hairstyles for busy women that you can try.
- Long Layered Haircut A long layered haircut is a great choice for busy women who want to keep their hair long but also add some movement and dimension. Layers can help reduce the weight and bulk of thick hair, create volume and texture for fine hair, and enhance your natural waves or curls. To style a long layered haircut, you can simply blow-dry your hair with a round brush, or let it air-dry and apply some smoothing serum or curl-enhancing cream. You can also add some face-framing bangs or highlights to spice up your look.
- Long Lob Haircut A lob, or a long bob, is a trendy and versatile haircut that can flatter any face shape and hair type. A lob can be cut anywhere between your chin and your collarbone, depending on your preference. A lob can also be styled in many ways, such as straight, wavy, curly, sleek, or messy. To style a long lob haircut, you can use a flat iron, a curling iron, or a hairdryer and a round brush. You can also accessorize your lob with a headband, a scarf, or a clip.
- Shag Haircut A shag haircut is a fun and edgy haircut that can add some texture and attitude to your hair. A shag haircut consists of choppy layers, razored ends, and bangs that can frame your face and accentuate your features. A shag haircut can also work well with any hair length and type, from short and straight to long and curly. To style a shag haircut, you can use some texturizing spray, wax, or pomade to create a tousled and messy look. You can also play with different bang styles, such as curtain, side-swept, or blunt.
- Curtain Bangs Curtain bangs are a type of bangs that are parted in the middle and swept to the sides, creating a curtain-like effect. Curtain bangs can add some softness and freshness to your look, as well as hide any forehead wrinkles or blemishes. Curtain bangs can also suit any hair length and type, from pixie to long, and from straight to curly. To style curtain bangs, you can use a hairdryer and a round brush to blow-dry them inwards, or use a flat iron or a curling iron to create some waves or curls. You can also pin them back or tuck them behind your ears if you want to change your look.
- Fun Frohawk A frohawk is a hairstyle that resembles a mohawk, but with natural hair. A frohawk can be a great way to show off your curls and coils, as well as express your personality and creativity. A frohawk can also be easy to create and maintain, as you only need some bobby pins, hair ties, or clips to secure your hair on the sides and leave the top section free. You can also customize your frohawk with some braids, twists, or accessories.
- Quick Space Buns Space buns are a cute and playful hairstyle that can make you look younger and more fun. Space buns are basically two buns that are placed on the top of your head, either on the sides or closer to the back. Space buns can also be styled in different ways, such as messy, sleek, braided, or twisted. To create quick space buns, you can simply divide your hair into two sections, twist each section into a bun, and secure them with some bobby pins or hair ties. You can also leave some strands out for a more casual look.
- Easy Messy Bun with Braid A messy bun is a classic and easy hairstyle that can save you from a bad hair day. A messy bun can also be upgraded with a braid, which can add some interest and elegance to your look. To create an easy messy bun with a braid, you can first braid a section of your hair from the front to the back, and then gather the rest of your hair into a high or low bun. You can also pull out some strands to create a more relaxed and messy look.
- Half-up Braided Top Knot A half-up braided top knot is a stylish and trendy hairstyle that can keep your hair out of your face and show off your length at the same time. A half-up braided top knot can also be easy to create and versatile, as you can choose any type of braid, such as French, Dutch, fishtail, or waterfall. To create a half-up braided top knot, you can first braid a section of your hair from the front to the crown, and then twist the end of the braid into a small bun. You can also leave the rest of your hair loose or curl it for a more glamorous look.
- Floral Half-up, Half-down Braid A floral half-up, half-down braid is a romantic and feminine hairstyle that can make you look like a fairy tale princess. A floral half-up, half-down braid can also be easy to create and perfect for any occasion, from a casual day out to a formal event. To create a floral half-up, half-down braid, you can first braid a section of your hair from one side of your head to the other, and then secure it with a bobby pin or a hair tie. You can then add some flowers, real or fake, to your braid, either by weaving them in or pinning them on. You can also curl the rest of your hair for a more whimsical look.
- Half-up Knot A half-up knot is a simple and chic hairstyle that can give you a sleek and polished look. A half-up knot can also be easy to create and suitable for any hair length and type. To create a half-up knot, you can first gather the top section of your hair and twist it into a knot. You can then secure it with a bobby pin or a hair tie. You can also leave the rest of your hair straight or wavy, depending on your preference.
These are some of the easy hairstyles for busy women that you can try. They are quick and stylish, and can make you look fabulous every day. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
If you want to learn more about easy hairstyles for busy women, you can check out these links that I found from the web:
- 22 Easy Hairstyles For Busy Women | ALYAKA: This article features 22 easy hairstyles that you can do in minutes, from super sleek strands to fun frohawk. It also includes an infographic that summarizes all the hairstyles.
- 45 Easy Hairstyles That Take 10 Minutes or Less To Achieve: This article showcases 45 quick and easy hairstyles that you can do in 1, 5, or 10 minutes, from easy headband tuck to dreamy waterfall braid. It also provides step-by-step instructions and photos for each hairstyle.
- 15 Easy Hairstyles for Busy Mornings | Who What Wear: This article presents 15 easy hairstyles that you can do in the morning, from low ponytail to twisted bun. It also offers tips and tricks from a celebrity hairstylist on how to achieve these looks.
- 55 Simple and Easy Hairstyles for Women to Make it 5-10 Minutes: This article reveals 55 simple and easy hairstyles that you can do yourself, from braided ponytail to banana bun. It also gives you some ideas on how to accessorize your hair with clips, bands, or flowers.